Join certified herbalist and registered dietitian Alyssa DeBord for a class about supporting yourself in challenging times.
This class will include:
- plant walk
- discussion of pathophysiology and the connection between mental and digestive health
- materia medica covering nervines, anxiolytics, and adaptogens that are mostly easy to grow or forage locally
- nutritional strategies for mood support
- a nourishing meal together
- you’ll take home: 1-2 herbal remedies, herb cuttings, recipes, and a loaf of Seaworthy sourdough
Date: Sunday, June 27th from 3-7 pm
Location: Alyssa’s home in Granville
Please be sure to provide an email address upon signing up as additional information will be provided.